Throwback memories on online gaming in 2001


Hahaha... old times fella...

During early 2001, when I was in Form 1 I can remember that was the year that many people are excited to learned IT. Because of the cost to purchase a set of computer are so expensive, only a few people are afford to have one. Luckily, my mother brought a new brand computer under a scheme provided by Employees Provident Fund (EPF). Me and my first brother so excited to have one computer in our house. 

After a few months we bought computer, my mum subscribe the internet provided by Jaring and using a dial-up connection. Oh my gosh, I hate dial-up sound when it's connecting to internet.. so noisy... and easy disconnected... hate it, but without it me and my first brother wouldn't know what is Internet, Online Games, Emails, Myspace and IMs.. so many IRC at that time.. It's been very long time ago as I can't even remember their names right now.. I used to chat on IRC so many times and faking my ages to entered it.. oppsss.. naughty girl... but nothing harm happens.. okay.. 

My first brother is addicted to online games, firstly we found a lots of games on Yahoo as in the first picture on top here.. haha.. so funny to remember now how me and my first brother used play this game. we can chat with our enemies while playing and if our enemies write something in english, we look up dictionary to find suitable word that we could use to replied back.. hahaha....

From here my first brother interested in learning Chess and he's very good at that time...

Later we found this website:
I love this games so much at that time.. plenty of games for free to play..

And so many money wasted to play online games.. sorry mama... we spend your money on internet so much....

After a while we found the other game called Orisinal.. and its still working until now.. 
So I played a lots online games until Form 3.. and starts Form 4, I slowly not playing games anymore.. as I more focused on Myspace and anime only....

Time passed so fast... Missed that moment so much... tata....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indah Water (IWK) - Tukar nama (Ownership)

TNB - Tukar nama (Ownership)

Etika Email Rasmi Dan Tips Memohon Kerja Guna Email Berserta Adab Membalas